Sunday, April 10, 2011

(168) She Has Talent...

Friday night was just an ordinary night. We were enjoying some quiet time on the couch... Buglet was on my lap talking to her daddy who was sitting next to me. So it didn't come as a surprise that she let a good fart out (feels much better to get it out than to keep it in). What did come as a surprise was what followed.

Right after her toot, I felt something warm on my leg. I thought it was odd that I would feel THAT much warmth with a toot and passed it off that she peed at the same time. Then I went to adjust her and there it was. The warmth that I felt wasn't a pee diaper... it was the ENTIRE contents of her dirty diaper on my lap.

Yes... ON. MY. LAP.


(You get the idea... if I had taken the picture of actual poo, it might have made some of you vomit.)

And not only did she manage to get it on my lap, but she managed to not get one drop on her shorts...


It must have come out like a little fountain... a fountain of poo.

And the best part? Only one drop on the couch.

1 comment:

  1. This same thing happened to me on Saturday! I was holding T against my chest and somehow he managed to get it all down my shirt. on the floor, BUT none on his clothes!! It's like it just poured out the side! :o

    ReplyDelete