The Bumbo is also becoming a better experience for her. When I first put her in it a couple of weeks back, she sat so stiff in it. Poor girl wouldn't relax. But now she is more tolerant of it, but only for about 5 minutes. Her neck does still need to get a little stronger so she can lift it up more and feel more comfortable.
She has found her laugh and her squeal. It is just the most awesome thing to hear her get so excited. She just smiles and giggles, and then when the excitement gets to be too much, she lets out this squeal with a huge grin. Makes us all laugh. She drools a TON. It's almost as if she is teething, but we don't see anything in her gums. She loves to suck on her fingers, her thumb, and sometimes her fist... if she is feeling really ambitious, she will double fist it. She is starting to grab objects now and bring them to her mouth. She doesn't reach out for the toys, but if she feels them touching her hands she will take them. Traveling has been easy with her. We haven't gone more than 2 hours away for logistical reasons, but she has fared pretty well. She does get fussy at the the end of 2 hours, but generally that is because she needs a diaper change... and she hates being in wet/dirty diapers for any amount of time.
Buglet is now in size 2 diapers... has been for about 2 weeks. The 1s were just getting to be a little small. Of course, the 2s are a little big, but better to be big than to be too small. Same goes with clothing. Three month clothes don't cut it anymore. Because of her length, she has to wear closer to the 6 month range. It's almost as if we go through clothes faster than we go through diapers.
My sweet Buglet,
I am in awe of you. You are growing up so fast these days and I am amazed at how much you take in. You are like a little sponge. I love the way you look around at EVERYTHING over and over. I love how you laugh at your daddy when he makes funny voices and faces at you. I love how you smile at me when you first wake up. I love how you bring your feet together when I change your diaper. I am just so in love with you. You are such a joy to have in our family. We are so blessed to be able to take care of you.
Love,
Mommy




She is so cute!!! Joy isn't fond of the bumbo still. :/ One day they will need to get together to play. :)
ReplyDelete