After much thought and personal debate, I have decided to change the name of my blog. My original plan with the original title was to blog about my family. And while my family is interesting, solely blogging about it started to not make sense. We had a lot going on, but my posts just seemed to be about the same thing... grief. At the time, that is what we were going through with the loss of our daughter. But now we have transitioned. There is lots of joy, happiness, acceptance, and down right goofiness.
We are much more than our day to day goings-on... it's the little things that make my family who we are. So, by changing the name, I have given myself more liberty to blog about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.
Because it's all in the details...
And for those of you who don't understand what I am talking about with VCR instructions, go ask your parents.
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Love the new name! And I hear ya about feeling the freedom to blog about whatever you want! That's exactly why I felt like I needed to change mine too. Love ya girl!
ReplyDelete