Today is a pretty cool day. Though I am sure I will cry later on.
Today we celebrate our baby girl's 10 month heavenly birthday. Every month that passes by catches me off-guard somewhat. Time is going by way too fast.
In two months we will be celebrating her 1st year heavenly birthday. Though, I am a little scared that she will be forgotten if Buglet decides to share the day with her sister. Not that I don't want them to share. I think it would actually be incredible if they had the same birthday. It's just that if I am in the throws of labor, she might be looked over completely and I don't want that for her. And I don't want her to get overlooked if we have just brought Buglet home. I have been planning how I want to celebrate baby girl's birthday since the day she was born.
Happy 10th month, Angel. You know that we miss you bunches and we wish you were here with us. I struggle sometimes wondering if you and Buglet understand that I love you both SO much that I wish I had you both... though if we had you here with us, we wouldn't have Buglet right now. So that is a catch-22. But what I do know is that though you are not here on earth, I really do have you both. And I would rather have you in spirit, than not at all. I can't wait to tell your sister all about you, show her your pictures, and the little stamp of your sweet little feet. (Those make momma cry everytime.) Keep encouraging Buglet to stay in her womb for a little longer and remind her that there is alot of love waiting for her out here. I love you, Baby Girl. You will always be my first.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment