I am going to get mushy for a little while, so bear with me.
There is NO. ONE. ELSE. on this earth that is a better fit for me than my husband. I cannot even imagine going through this journey with anyone other than him. He has, is, and always will be my rock, my knight in shining armor, the cheese to my macaroni.
He is patient, thoughtful, gentle, accommodating, passionate, and above all loving. He treats me like a queen everyday, goes out of his way to make sure that my needs are taken care of, and he puts me first (though I have NEVER asked him to do this, and it can get embarrassing at times... trust me).
It's hard to repay someone who is that self-less. Saying I love you doesn't seem like it's enough, buying him a gift just seems cheesy, and taking him to a fancy restaurant seems a little funny. And it has been particularly hard during this pregnancy to feel like I have adequately been there for him as he has for me. I try to do as much as I can, even when I am exhausted, otherwise the guilt sets in. Everyone says to take advantage of this time and let others do for me, but he already does so much and I know once Buglet arrives, his list of duties will just get longer.
I am so blessed to have him in my life.
Brendon, you have my heart, whole-heartedly.
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment