Wednesday, October 6, 2010

(106) Too Much Cuteness...

So as promised, here are some pictures of Buglet...







As you can tell, she likes having her hands near her face. They have been there for as long as we have been able to see them. We tried everything to get her to move... I laid on both sides and we tried to bounce her. But that only made her hide more. She is just too comfy inside there.

We think she looks mighty cute, but then again, we are a little partial... ;)

4 comments:

  1. So true, too much cuteness! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhhh my gosh!!! That top picture is TOO MUCH. I can't handle it. She needs to come out already! Okay maybe not THIS soon.. but I'm getting pretty anxious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies!!

    HAHA, Bets!! Yes, we don't want her coming out THIS early. But her cuteness is over the top. My heart is overwhelmed with love for this little girl.

    ReplyDelete