Wednesday, November 3, 2010

(113) Back to Normal...

Here is a little history...

At my 30 week appointment, well 29w4d abouts, I had gained 4lbs in 2 weeks (picture the Home Alone kid) and was measuring 33 weeks (picture a fainting princess). Talk about a shocker. It really left me speechless. My doctor wasn't worried, which was a good thing, but I was just a TAD concerned. Where was that going to leave me at my next appointment and for the next 10 weeks??? Would I deliver early? Would Buglet come out as a massive baby? Would I be as big as a house? The questions in my head were just insane.

So fast forward to today.

I am down 2 lbs and the belly is measuring 31 weeks... right on target. I know what you are thinking. I DID NOT try to lose weight. I have not dieted while pregnant or limited myself (completely) in hopes of trying to control my pregnancy. I just know that if I am not careful it could get out of control... I do love my junk food.

Everything is measuring beautifully. Buglet's heartbeat was strong and her heart looked good. She has plenty of fluiding cushioning her and her placenta (feeding trough) looks normal. She is being a good girl and facing head down. And still moving like crazy. I have a feeling that this chic is going to want her space when she is free of her confines.

I will try to get a pic of Buglet's abode and post it tonight. It is an ever-growing sphere o' fun.

2 comments:

  1. My belly always has measuring fun throughout my pregnancy. Glad it is back to normal! Don't be surprised if it jumps ahead again. :) Can't wait to see her in a couple months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine measured about 3 weeks ahead during the last trimester, but at 41 weeks it measured exactly that. Crazy how it evens out. I just knew the baby was going to come early......he didn't though :) Can't wait to see her pic!

    ReplyDelete