Tuesday, November 9, 2010

(114) "E" for effort...

So this weekend, I actually went through all the gifts from my baby shower. Ok, you say. No big deal. Well my shower was a month ago. October 9th. Shouldn't I have already gone through it all??

Yes, I s'pose. But then again I have that little thing called FEAR holding me back.

But anyway, I managed to get through everything and even organize it in little piles: bath time, changing, clothes, crib, etc. Pretty good for me.

Tonight I am going to attempt to wash some things, like the crib sheets and some clothes. Then I might even organize and put away some of the other miscellaneous items. I really do need to clear out the floor though. The glider is being delivered on Thursday and all of Buglet's stuff is in the way.

Maybe after all of this, I can actually start on my thank you cards. Good grief. I am such a slacker.

Oh yeah, and I did manage to order the stroller/car seat travel system this weekend. Should be here at the end of the week or the beginning of next.

Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment