Yes, I am bragging.
Oh and nevermind the drapes in the background. They are ones that we have up for the moment. My aunt is making the bedding and window treatments for the room.
Until then... you can be jealous. ;) Just kidding.
you know, like the fine print on VCR instructions
I just came upon your blog and read it with interest because a lot of it could have been written my myself. I lost my second child at 31 weeks to stillbirth. I struggled with the months up to his due date, then struggled 'getting ready' to concieve again. It was hard. After a miscarriage, I became pregnant with my second daughter. After a closely monitored pregnancy, my girl was born a little early but fine. Even though it's been over 17 years since this took place, it remains fresh as always. My biggest worry was that I would forget hom, but trust me, the love never changes. Best of luck to you and your family.
ReplyDelete