I SOOOO need to brag on a friend. Betsy, whom I have written about on several occasions in this blog really has outdone herself. And when I say outdone, I mean she literally made my soul cry. I would have cried real tears, but my husband was standing next to me and he really doesn't need this pregnant woman breaking down anymore than she already is. Anyway, to give a little background, Betsy had told me she had a package for me but she just needed to get to the post office. Turns out we are EXACTLY alike when it comes to that. It did take awhile to get the package but I will say that she had a little thing called HER WEDDING to get through first. :) She did apparently make it to the post office, because one day (without any warning) there was a package waiting for me. My heart jumped when I saw it was from her. But when I picked it up, it rattled. "Oh crap" was the only thing I could think of. So I gingerly walked to the dining room table and opened it. This is what I found...

Aren't they the cutest?!? I. ABSOLUTELY.LOVE.THEM!!
These little blocks were the reason for the rattling. Phew.
But there was also something else in the box. Something that I had been trying to find since I first saw it. Something that made my heart so very happy.

This Hallmark ornament is called "Always Remembered", and the inscription reads, "Every life leaves something beautiful behind." Betsy got it in remembrance of Baby Girl McNeil. I am FOREVER grateful for this gift. It hangs on Baby Girl's stocking holder. Yes. She has her own stocking holder... and she always will.
So to Betsy, thank you for honoring both my girls. Love ya!
That is beautiful! Your friend did good!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm so glad to know Buglet's name, lol, it has been driving me crazy to not know! And I love the name Lauren! :)