Monday, December 6, 2010

(128) Reverb 10: Day Six...

December 6: Make
What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?

The thank you cards for my baby shower gifts. Actually, I am still in the process of assembling them. I probably should post a picture of them, but I don't have one at the moment.

Here is a list of the materials I used...
- pre-fab turquoise cards and matching envelopes
- cream colored cardstock cut into an oval using my Cricut
- "vintage" patterned paper cut into rectangle frame (round edges) with my Cricut
- cream colored ribbon, tied in a bow at the top of the oval
- "Thank You" stamp, black ink, stamped on the oval

As you can see, just your basic materials. Very simple... yet a tad bit difficult due to my PROCRASTINATION and LAZINESS.

I would like to put together a shadow box for our first daughter. I have all the materials for it. It is just finding the strength to do it... not necessarily the time. I have the time, but it takes a lot of emotional strength to pull out those memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment