Saturday, August 28, 2010

(93) Buglet's First Gift...

Buglet received her first official gift yesterday. My beautiful cousin-in-law, Katie, sewed this absolutely precious blanket. (I have learned in the last few minutes that this type of blanket is called an Heirloom Blanket and it is more of a quilted blanket than actually sewn.)





When I saw the box outside the front door and that it had come all the way from Illinois I just knew it had to be something cute. But NEVER in my wildest dreams did I ever think that it would be something so beautiful. I cried when I saw it. I was overwhelmed with love. I cannot wait to wrap Buglet up in this blanket, to let her have tummy time on this blanket, to watch her drag this blanket all over the house when she gets older.

I honestly cannot express in words the emotions I feel right now. Buglet is loved by more than me and Brendon. She has family and friends praying for her constantly. And it overwhelms me.

Thank you Katie for taking the time to love her. It means more to me than you will know.

3 comments:

  1. The blanket is BEAUTIFUL! She must have spent hours and hours working on it. What a sweet gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is beautiful. Send me her name and number so that I can order one too! ;)

    And yes Buglet is very, very much loved!

    ReplyDelete