December 30, 2009, 19w3d...the day we found out our first daughter had gone to be with the Lord.
August 10, 2010, 19w4d... a new milestone and hurdle crossed with our second daughter.
Today marks the ability to be one more day pregnant than I have been before. We made it. She made it. We have now crossed into new territory. It's almost like finding out you are pregnant for the first time and having no idea what to expect. And I really don't. I knew how the first 19 weeks would be since I had experienced it. But now, the next 19-21 weeks is totally unknown.
I honestly don't know how to feel about it. It's almost like being able to walk away from a rock that has been on my shoulders. But instead of brushing it off, I have gently placed it down and will continue to look back as we move forward. It will always be there, I cannot forget. I know we must move forward, but in doing that I feel like I am leaving a part of my heart behind.
No. Not leaving unwillingly. Leaving voluntarily. So she knows she will never be forgotten.
19w4d... one more day. Then tomorrow will be one more day. And the day after that will be another day. I look forward to the one more day.
Then there will come that last one more day...
I cannot wait to meet this little girl that is growing inside me and celebrate the lives of my daughters.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




(((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy every second of the "new" journey!
ReplyDeleteYay! That has to be such a good feeling. I'm so proud of you for so strong you seem to have been throughout this entire journey. I am SO BEYOND happy for you guys. :)
ReplyDelete