Well we have 1 more week until we are "half-baked". Twenty more weeks to go after that. Um. Wow.
Anyways.
This is a good time for us to start getting things in order for Buglet's room. We are using it as a storage room for now, but most everything in there does have a place so it won't be hard to clean it out. And we don't have to paint the room since I am going to use fabric that coordinates with the wall color. Now I just have to find the fabric that I so desperately want and order all the furniture... decisions, decisions.
Or so I thought.
The other evening, Brendon and I were texting back and forth as we always do while he is on work detail. We were talking about Buglet and other baby stuff and out of the blue he asked if he could put up beadboard in her room... about 3 feet high all around the room.
My heart melted. I almost starting crying right there in the kitchen. I mean, really? How many husbands/expectant fathers do you know that come up with ideas like that on their own?
So when he gets home, he will start putting up the beadboard and getting it ready for the furniture and other accessories.
I love how excited he is about getting ready for her arrival. He started planning her room before I even gave it a first thought. He is the one that took me on a shopping trip just for her. He has worked really hard to get and keep me excited and keep my mind focused on the reality of bringing her home.
I. Love. Him.
Monday, August 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment