Friday, May 14, 2010

(65) A Shout Out...

to Our Heavenly Father. He has been working miracles lately... and on a grand scale. As of today, I know of 5 women who are expecting rainbow babies... 4 of which I have contact with.

What are rainbow babies, you ask? Well they the babies that are conceived after their mommy has suffered a loss. They are the younger sibling to a heavenly sibling. And why are they called rainbow babies? Well what do you see after a storm? A rainbow. So rainbow babies come after the storm of a miscarriage, stillbirth, or infant loss. Rainbow babies are truly miracles.

I am so very excited for these lovely ladies. I cannot think of a better gift. My soul smiles and my heart skips a beat for all of them. I just want to shout from the roof top, THANK YOU, LORD, FOR ALL YOUR BLESSINGS!!!

So to each of you, I am so, so very happy for you. I lift you, your family, and your little bean up in prayer.

Lord, where do I begin? Thank you for putting these women in my life. Through our pain, You have brought us together, creating joy through our suffering. You have taught us to be strong in the face of adversity. You have held us in your hands, catching all of our tears. Thank you for blessing each of these women with the gift of another life. I ask that you watch over them. Let Your will be done. We understand that we are not in control. We put our faith and hope in You. We trust You, no matter the outcome. Though each of these beautiful women still have fears and doubts, I pray they lay their burdens at Your feet. You are a just and faithful Lord. All of this I ask in your most Heavenly Name, Amen.

3 comments:

  1. Gave me chills! Thank you Lord for these amazing blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Meredith. I am glad that God has placed you in my life at this time. Last night I thought I felt the baby move for the first time- and for the first time I thought maybe this one is ok. Sometimes I let the fear overwhelm the joy- which is not what God is asking us to do. We have to praise him no matter what. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you, girl!!! Precious prayer!!

    ReplyDelete