None of that happened.
I did have a little breakdown last night but mostly because I was completing overwhelmed with moving and unpacking on top of everything else. Brendon made me lay down for a little while and then we got out of the house and drove around for a little while.
So as I was saying I wasn't forgotten... at all. My dad got me an iTunes gift card (he knows how much music is a comfort to me) and my mom got me the cutest box of chocolates charm for my bracelet from James Avery (I am almost out of room on my bracelet... with her help). Both were truly a surprise.
But here is the best part.
I really wasn't sure what to expect from Brendon. I don't mean that in a bad way. I just never know with him... he is funny and unpredictable like that. So I am laying in bed and he gets up, goes into the bathroom (the safest place for hiding things right now), and returns with a card and James Avery bag for me. I read the card... it's one of those funny Mother's Day cards. Then I open the James Avery bag and this is what was in it....
Baby girl shoes. With her birthday engraved on the bottom. I completely lost it.
I am still speechless.
My heart is just overwhelmed with love.




awww. making me cry in the morning and i have to go redo my mascara LOL
ReplyDeletethat is so sweet. you have such an amazing husband meredith
That is the most wonderful story!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful!! I thought of you a lot yesterday!
ReplyDelete