I love you, baby girl. There is not a moment I do not think about you. I still long for you to be growing inside me. I wish I could feel you kicking. I wish I could be preparing for your healthy arrival. I wish I could read to you at night before bed and play you music... I know you would love it as much as I do. It is so very hard to wake up every morning and know you are gone. But I know that you are safe in God's arms. I can only imagine what it is like up there. I catch a glimpse of Heaven's beauty everytime I see a rainbow... they so remind me of you. I look for you in everything. I see you in the spring blooms, I see you in the leaves blowing in the wind, I see you in the stars, I see you in the sunrise and the sunset, I see you in the dark thunderstorms, I see you in the rainbows, I see you in the birds that play in the field. You are everywhere.
Baby girl, I thank God for you. I thank him for the short time that you were with us. God worked through you and I cannot imagine a greater gift than that. You are God's smallest servant. We all wish to do God's will and you did. How amazing!! You were and still are such a blessing to us. What a gift you were to us. I was chosen by God to carry you, though your days were numbered. He knew that. But He also knew that we would love you no matter how short your stay.
My heart bursts with love for you, darling. Please know that.
I miss you so much my lovely,
Mommy
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment