Friday, February 12, 2010

(20) Odds and Ends...

So I have acquired some new items over the last week and I thought I would share them with you.

This is the cute little teapot my mom got me for my birthday... I turned 32 last Saturday... egad! But anyways, it the most adorable thing and I cannot wait to use it in my new house. EDIT: I have been corrected by my mom that the teapot was for Valentine's Day... which makes more sense being red and white. Either way I LOVE IT.



On Wednesday, Brendon informed me that a box had arrived for me. I was a little confused because I hadn't ordered anything and no one had indicated that they would be sending me anything. Imagine my surprise when I opened the box and found a a set of 6 tumblers (like the one below)... American brilliant cut glass. They were sent to me by my cousin and it is her understanding that they could have been a wedding gift to my great grandparents or another aunt or uncle. They were then passed onto her mother, who is my late grandfather's sister. I love that we are able to keep these kinds of heirlooms in the family. I cannot wait to pass these down to my daughter one day.



I got me a new, smaller camera bag for on the go. I love it. It is compact, yet big enough for my camera body and 1 to 2 lenses. And it has pockets for my necessities.

No comments:

Post a Comment