Anyways, our first anniversary was on the 23rd. I cannot believe that we have already been married a year. A lot has happened within this year. But I guess we don't act like newlyweds because someone said that they thought we had been married 10 years. Is that a compliment??
Being married to Brendon never gets old. He still makes my heart skip a beat anytime I see him, or hear him talk, or feel his hands on my back. Loving him and being loved by him are ABSOLUTELY the best feelings.
So I wanted to show you what I scored this anniversary.
Since the gift for the first year is paper, Brendon got creative and bought me a nook. It's not exactly paper but you can read books from it which technically would be printed on paper. ;) He gave it to me a little sooner than our anniversary and it was a TOTAL surprise.
And this is a charm that signifies our marriage on the beach. He even had the date engraved on the back.
He did pretty good, huh?
Don't be jealous.
Well... maybe a little. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment