Cinderella's Fairy Godmother said this...
I have this plaque sitting on top of my wash cloth basket next to my bathroom sink. I see it every morning when I get ready in the morning and every night before I go to bed. It is a small reminder of the miracle that is in the making.




How true! And only God knows just how long.
ReplyDeleteI thought I commented on this yesterday... but I guess I didn't!
ReplyDeleteWould you mind telling me where you got the plaque from? I had a dream last night that I asked you this, and then you opened the door to your craft room... and you had TONS of them stacked up. I think you made all of them? haha!
Anyway, I love this saying, and I think that even though I don't have a little miracle in the making just yet, it would be a great reminder that someday... i will!