Maddie received her wings at 4 months. She went to be with the Lord just a few short days ago. She is a beautiful, beautiful angel girl.
Her mommy requested that for those of us with daughters that we dress them in big bows today in Maddie's honor. Well, Lauren doesn't really care for her big bow so we will have to settle for the medium bow... unless I can get her in the big one, then I will take another picture.
If you would like to read about Maddie and her mommy and daddy, please visit their family blog... http://kandjstaats.blogspot.com/.




SUCH a cute picture. And so sweet of you to do that in honor of maddie. You would think that after reading so many stories similar to theirs, we would be immune to crying about it, but i bawled my eyes out when I read Kellie's blog last night. So, So sad and unfair.
ReplyDelete