Yes.
I said moo.
I feel like a cow. Not physically. Well, physically I do, but that is not what this post is about.
I LITERALLY feel like a cow. I am a milk producing machine. Who knew?? I either have a miniature human attached to me or a machine attached to me. My boobs are no longer a sexy part of my body... no longer something sensual. They are now merely food containers.
Of course, I complain about it because I can. I chose to breastfeed. So since I made that choice, I can bitch and moan about it all I want to.
So this is my rant... breastfeeding is HARD. It is FREAKING hard. And exhausting. And demoralizing. And life-sucking. And painful... really painful.
But, you know what?? It does get less exhausting as time goes on. You do regain your spirit. You start to realize that it gives your child life... and it feeds your soul at the same time. And the pain does subside.
I honestly cannot imagine doing anything else.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Is there a possibility that you have thrush?
ReplyDeleteYour ending is so good to hear...it gives me hope for Little T!
ReplyDeleteI often feel like a buffet station at the Golden Corral. I swear, Molly only wants me for the goods. In fact, sometimes if she's just snuggling with her daddy and I sit next to her, she smells the good stuff and becomes a ravenous little piglet! But yes, breastfeeding is hard!
ReplyDelete