Tuesday, March 1, 2011

(154) 2 Months...



Buglet,
You are 2 months old now. I still cannot believe that we were chosen to be blessed with you. You are a dream come true. I love staring at you and sometimes catch myself crying... you are so beautiful.

You are smiling more now and working those cooing muscles everyday. I love how you smile and your eyes are just so bright when you first wake up. I am pretty sure you recognize me and my voice... at least you smile at me when I talk to you. You love your playmat and watching the mobile spin. You get so excited to see Mr. Hippo, Mr. Rhino, and the birds. You have discovered your toes, I think. I hope that is what has you so mesmerized when you look down. Your head and neck muscles are getting stronger and before too long you will be keeping that head up all the time while on your tummy. You are sleeping more at night... not every night, but most nights you only wake up once. We still have you in the bassinet in our room. I am not ready to move you to your crib yet. I know, I know. But I do put you down for your naps in your crib so you get used to it. Maybe that will count for something.

There are so many new things about you... too many to list here. I just love watching you grow, though I admit I am getting sad that you aren't the tiny Lauren you once were. Thank goodness for the gazillion pictures I have taken.

You are a blessing, Lauren Elise. And not just to me, but to so many other people.

I love you to the moon... and back.
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment