Wednesday, June 30, 2010

(73) Being Creative...

If any of you are like me, you have markers, pens, pencils, crayons, and other drawing instruments strung out all over the place. Mine aren't exactly strewn about EVERYWHERE. They are still in their respective pouches, containers, holders. But they do take up a lot of room in my craft area... until now.

Behold, my new organizer for all (well, most) things color..







Isn't it beautiful?

I had actually intended on finding little boxes to put my colors in, but couldn't find anything that was the right size. I had all about given up and decided that Michael's was going to be the place when I turned down the sacred aisle.

The picnic aisle... at Target.

It was as if I had discovered how to time travel. Right there in the middle of Target, the lightbulb in my head exploded.

It is actually an organizer for forks, spoons, knives, napkins... you know, things for a picnic. But I saw much more potential.

Yep. I had a moment genius.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have to replace the lightbulb.

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! I love finding neat ways to use things.

    ReplyDelete