Thursday, June 3, 2010

(68) Almost Country Livin'...

Brendon finally got the grill that I have been promising him for a couple of year's now... for Father's Day. I am still trying to decide if it is an early Father's Day present or if I still owe him something for Father's Day this year.

I will get back to you on that.

So anyways, we got the grill put together and started grilling right away. It was dinner time, of course. Poor boy did not have any experience with a propane grill so I took it upon myself to get it done. It was quite an enjoyable time. The weather was beautiful and since our house blocks the setting the sun we get lots of shade in the evening. Brendon enjoyed a beer or 3 and we commented on the fact that when we look out from our back porch while sitting in a chair, it feels like we are in the country. And wouldn't you know on this night we had guests...


Cows in the back pasture!!

That was the first time we saw them and we haven't seen them since. Maybe they will get to come back as it gives our backyard time a rustic feel.

And you will be happy to know that I have allowed my husband to get near the grill and use it himself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment