Delivery Stats
Date: 12/31/10
Time: 11:02 am
Weight: 8 lbs 1 oz
Length: 20 inches
I know this announcement is a week late. But for those of you with children, you understand that your life takes on a whole new meaning. My next few posts will be updating you on what has been going on this week... it's been an interesting, and at times, stressful adventure.




I know you know this, and I've said it a bajillion times as I'm sure everyone else in your life has, but she is SO beautiful Mere! You guys do beautiful work. Haha! I have been waiting for you to start posting about her. I can't wait to hear more details... :)
ReplyDeleteLove you!!
I agree with everything Betsy said above! Seriously, she is one good looking baby girl!
ReplyDeleteJust cute as a button! I'm so happy for you! And look at all that hair!!!
ReplyDelete