Saturday, September 3, 2011

(188) 2 months combined...

Buglet,
Well mommy has been a slacker and missed your 7 month and 8 month update, so here is both in one.

You are amazing.  I am in awe at how much you have grown these last months.  You have been in daycare for over a month now and have adjusted really well.  I, on the other hand, still have a little more adjusting to do... especially in the mornings when I hear you cry.  But Ms. Paula assures me that the crying very short lived.  My favorite part of everyday is picking you up.  You get so excited when you see me.  I love how you flap your arms like a bird and squeal.  Makes. My. Heart. Melt.  You have learned to roll completely and can army crawl.  Both of which you do SUPER fast so we have to be careful where we leave you.  You have mastered the sippy cup... that only took a week really thanks to Ms. Paula.  Your two bottoms teefs have come in and are the cutest things ever.  I just thought your toothless smile was cute.  However, I think you are teething more, but I just can't figure out where they are.  What I do know is that you produce copious amounts of drool.  Just recently, you have been able to sit up on your own.  You get so tickled when you do it. Of course, I am sure it helps when me and daddy cheer you on.  You love banging things together and making noises... music is one of your favorite things.  You are also getting stronger on your legs.  You love to stand at your music table, the coffee table, and anything that is your height.  You can even take a few step assisted.  Walking, here we come.

I look forward to each and everyday, knowing that I will get to witness something new.

My cup runneth over, Lauren.  You are the most wonderful gift I have ever received.

8 months...

7 months...




No comments:

Post a Comment