Friday, June 3, 2011

(182) 5 Months... Already??

Oh Buglet,
I can't believe you are already 5 months old. Honestly, I can't believe we have made it 5 months. You are such a cool kid. You love to "speak" through your facial expressions (sorry, baby, you get that from your momma). You are learning to "talk" and the parentals are slowly learning to decipher what you are saying. You are very quick to pick up on things (like when your bottles are being prepared). You love the kitty kitties and you love to mimic their meows. You are so observant and inquisite. I just love it. The rice cereal that you get now seems to be tasty because you haven't turned away from it yet. Thankfully, you still love your baths and you love swimming, as we found out the other day. We put you in the pool and you are like a duckling... calm up top, paddling for dear life underneath. Just watching you do that cracks me up. But most anything you do is humorous to me. You haven't figured out rolling yet, but you are getting so good at sitting up by yourself and you are quite the mover on your back. Who knew a baby could travel so far on their back? You are such a happy baby still. I don't know how we got so lucky, Baby. You are such a joy and a blessing to our lives. I thank God every day and every night for you.

Happy 5 months, Pretty. We heart you so very much!


1 comment:

  1. Molly gets uber excited when I'm making up her bottles. As soon as I get the measuring cup to warm the water she is all smiles and giggles. Once she sees me take the water from the microwave to mix with her formula, it's like she just can't wait. It's hilarious how excited she gets! :)

    ReplyDelete